These are the Core Values developed by the Board of Directors in September 2010. These values are the guiding principles of the work of GIPL.
- Respect: Valuing Creation and diversity.
- Faith: Our work is based on four faith principles: stewardship, justice, community of all life, and awe.
- Hope: Inspiring positive attitudes and actions.
- Honesty: Consistently seeking and speaking the truth.
- Results: Orienting our actions toward outcomes, which are achieved through vision, focused activities and a commitment to excellence.
- Thankfulness: Gratitude for our blessings and opportunities to serve.
- And Fun!