You can help GIPL thrive!
Help us sustain the important work of combating the climate crisis and environmental injustices in Georgia and beyond. You can help by:
- Becoming a recurring donor – our biggest sustainers – by spreading your gift out all year long!
- Making a one-time donation of any size. No gift is too small!
- Doubling your impact through an employee matching gift! If your employer requires proof of 501(c)3 status, please email Whitney Brown – Communications Director at email@example.com.
- Spreading the word about GIPL so that we can continue to support faith communities, like yours, in Georgia.
- Fundraising on behalf of GIPL! Click here to setup your own fundraiser for GIPL. Choose “Fundraise,” and follow the easy steps to create your own GIPL fundraising page.
- Supporting GIPL as you shop by using Amazon Smile and the Kroger Rewards Program. It’s no extra cost to you! Just by making your normal purchases, a portion of your payment will go back to GIPL.
We give thanks for your generosity and for your commitment to faithful environmental action!
GIPL is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization and all contributions to GIPL are tax-exempt to the full extent allowed by federal law.
Questions about your gift? Contact Whitney Brown, Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.